Thank you so much for your birthday wishes, I really appreciate.
Time is just flying & October is one of my favorite months. Saturday morning I went to the farmers market with Diane & Mary. It was great & there was a special festival at the same time. It's fun when it happens.
I don't have much to say so I thought that I would do a bullet entry.
• Feeling OK, Joel left for a few days & it's been such a long time without trips that I have to get used to it again.
• Craving cool crisp autumn day like we're having right now
• Drinking Assam tea with 1% milk
• Wearing still in my pj's.
• Carrying probably my red Tignanello purse.
• Buddy is doing great, always barking too much & asking for treats.
• Weather is stupendous & beautiful & very sunny. Highs have been in the low 70s & lows in the low 50s/high 40s. It should get a little warmer which will feel good too. It's been so dry you wouldn't think we're in the South.
• Cooking something with mushrooms. I bought shitake mushrooms, they're my favorites.
• Thinking of the way we always drive by the shore on our way back home, I do it alone, friends do it too. It's a good way to enjoy it & keep an eye on things. There were so many pelicans Saturday on our way back from the market it was so wonderful to see them back. There are also lots of dragon flies this year & they're beautiful.
• Flowers are less blooming as it's been much drier. But it's still beautiful.
• Watching I should receive some DVDs in a few days.
Have a great day!

14 comments:
Oh my goodness, Elizabeth. Happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry that I missed it. I hope it was a good one! The farmers market sounds fantastic. Love the pictures of your pumpkins. :) Love the purse! We're also having great weather, it's actually been a little cool but I'm not complaining. lol Have a great day! Hugs!
Glad you had a nice birthday, Elizabeth! I always like your red bag. I have a similar sort of bucket style in black and it has such soft leather. We hardly ever see dragonflies here- they are pretty! I'll post tomorrow what the subliminal message was but several people got it. ;) (((Hugz)))
Hi Elizabeth;
Oh, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. Hope your special day was a lovely one. I love your red purse. Our weather is far from lovely. It's been cold, rainy and dreary the past 2 days. They say it will be like this until Friday.
Have a lovely middle of the week dear friend and a special hug to Buddy for me. Hugs
Hi Elizabeth I love the color of your purse it's really pretty. I am glad you had a happy birthday!
I love being in my PJ's! enjoy a great October week. I love October too it's my favorite month besides September and April. big hugs
Hi Elizabeth, I love October too and yes it's going way too fast, so many things start happening from now til Christmas, the days and weeks just fly by. Have a great weekend. hugs
Denise
Hi Elizabeth! Glad you had a nice birthday. I love your red bag. I really want to stay in my p.j.'s today but I have errands to run so it will have to wait til another day. ((BIG HUGS))
Hi Elzabeth,
Glad you had a nice Birthday!I love your red bag :) As you have heard we are having crazy weather her in So Cal! 113 last week and raining in the 60'e and 70's this week and expexting 80's and 90's this weekend :) Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth,
I heard it has been very dry down on the Coast. Dan and I are making a trip back down to Alabama in a few weeks. It will be good to feel the sand between my toes again. I knew I'd miss the beach when we moved back to Nebraska. I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Enjoy your wonderful weather. Big hugs!
Sounds like things are going well down there in the Sunny South! Glad your birthday was special... just like you :-)
glad you had a good birthday :o)
Thank you for the 'thank you' card. I only just found it nestled in amongst a ton of email (have been slack on the computer this week!)
enjoy the weekend xx
Love your bullet entries. I love when bloggers share things like that. So interesting.
That purse is just lovely!
Hope your Monday is going well.
Take care.
Happy belated birthday from me too! Hope you had a great day. Ciao. A.
Hi Elizabeth,
Happy belated Birthday!
Love your entries today! Your red bag is beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Linda
Stopping by to wish you a wonderful week, Elizabeth! ((BIG HUGS))
Post a Comment