It's been another fast week, Joel is back home so it's very nice. I had a fun lunch Monday with two friends then we went shopping a little bit & time flew.
It was great & we had lunch outside in a wonderful terrace far from the street. There's a fireplace & lots of room. There was a nice breeze. It's the best time to enjoy the outdoors.
• Reading a fun mystery called The proof is in the pudding
• Feeling Great, I have been enjoying sweeping leaves & spending more time outside.
Some trees drop these & with the dryness we are having it dried & the seeds came out.
• Drinking Ice water
• Wearing denim capri with a white shirt.
• Carrying Giraffe Booney & Dourke purse.
• Buddy is doing great, he's happy to have Joel home.
• Weather is still lovely & sunny & in the mid 80s. The light is so pretty right now as the sun is always a little lower than it is in summer. This is a beautiful time of the year on the Gulf Coast.
• Cooking nothing special
• Thinking about the books I should receive. I have also ordered Susan Branch diary 2011. It's the first year she does one.
• Flowers are still blooming in a lovely way. The rosemary has some flowers too. Winter flowers are starting to bloom. I may post a photo next week.
Have a great day!

12 comments:
Happy hump day, Elizabeth! Those seeds are very pretty. So nice and colorful. Very fall like! I'm glad that you finally have your Joel home. :) Have a great week! Hugs!
Hi Elizabeth;
Enjoyed your bullet list as usual. That's a pretty picture of seeds. Nice to have your Joel home with you. The mystery book sounds like one I would like. I'm going to check it out right after I leave here. :) Have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs (to Buddy too)
hi Elizabeth,
Those seeds are amazing. Such vivid color. Now I am wondering what they are.
How wonderful it has to be to have winter flowers!
I hope your day goes well and I am happy you are doing so great.
Hi Elizabeth,
The seeds are pretty :)I am wondering what they are too! Your weather sounds lovely and perfect for this time of the year. Hope you have a wonderful Day.
Hugs, Dru
Hi Elizabeth! It looks like a pine cone of some sort with seeds. Whatever it is it's very pretty! I love being outside this time of year too. Have a lovely evening. ((BIG HUGS))
Hi Elizabeth! I love your bullet posts! I don't know how I missed last week's, but I see that I did. I also missed wishing you a happy birthday, so happy belated birthday. Hope it was filled with all things good.
What type of seed is that? So bright & colorful. Sounds like you are having the weather that we are having. I am loving it! Hope you enjoy your weekend, & time with Joel. Sending big hugs!
Hi Elizabeth! I like the sound of your outfit! I have a pair of denim capris from Nordstrom's that I love! I often wear them with a white no iron cap-sleeve top from Coldwater Creek- not a huge fan of that store but do like their no-iron shirts! ;)
Our hearts are heavy but we are hanging in there together. Kanan seems okay. They weren't as close as Dylan and Kali- she was like Dylan's little sister. When we fed Kali and Kanan, we would always feed Kanan out on the patio and her in the kitchen. Last night, we put his food in the kitchen bowl and he didn't want to eat it there. That's Kali's spot. :) Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I know you know how it feels. (((Hugz)))
Ciao cara Elizabeth! :)
You know, I have never had a pair of denim capris, even if I really like them. Strange, huh? "The proof is in the pudding" is a cool title for a book! How are you liking it? :) Would you recommend it? Beautiful seeds, love the vibrant red.
Thanks for your visit. Was 10/10/10 a special day for you? A very normal day here, it didn't seem so "auspicious" About Happy Snappy, I did shoot a sunset, and Jaana too. :) The photo of the dinner dish (fritto misto di pesce) at my blog is only a second possible interpretation of the theme. You can visit Happy Snappy at http://happysnappy09.blogspot.com. *huggles*
Hi Elizabeth, those seeds are so bright! I have several denim capris that I enjoy wearing. I love wearing jeans. I am glad that fall is finally here. So many things make me think of Reina and I still miss her so. Have a nice week. Hugs
certainly sounds like a glorious time of year in your part of the world.
have a great week xx
Have a gorgeous rest of the week xoxoxoxoxo
Hi Elizabeth
nice to hear about whats going on in your life and the nice mild weather you are getting it always makes ya feel good when the weather is nice.
*hugs*
Post a Comment