Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sleepy Entry

We went to Biloxi last week for lunch & I took this photo with my iPhone, through the closed car window so there's a bit of reflection. There are baby palm trees recently planted on the beach & you can see Schooner Pier in the background.




• Feeling OK
• Craving hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
• Drinking nothing
• Wearing PJ's
• Carrying same Dooney & Bourke purse, I'm addicted.
• Flowers are still blooming beautifully.



• Buddy is funny & sweet.
• Weather is a little warmer since yesterday but still beautiful.
• Cooking rosemary potatoes
• Thinking of nothing, I'm sleepy as it's already after midnight.
• Watching I'm watching Ally McBeal on DVD, I didn't like it at all when it came out years ago but a friend told me to give it a try so I got the first DVD of the first season & I laughed so much & loved it. I guess I changed & I never watched a full episode when it was on TV.
Kat asks for help for her shop. I'm not sure many read my blog but I thought I'd do my best. She's trying to sell her cute earrings.



That's it for this week, have a great day!

9 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Elizabeth! I think I told you once, but we lived in Biloxi for a year. How far are you from there?

I never watched Ally McBeal either...I tried to get into it, but never did. Maybe I will give it another try too. I do like Calista.

As you know, I love D&B too. I am hoping to get my Disney one soon. :-)

Have a lovely week Elizabeth. Hugs!

Krystal Kats said...

HI Elizabeth, sounds like you've been having some outings, I love those.
I love the tiny Lantana so cute.
I'm sorry about my blog! no one has said anything but you so far. I don't know what it could be. I did take a lot of things off the blog recently maybe I should have left them! I made less entries to show and took a bunch of photos off, plus I changed the background, but I added floating leaves, I wonder if that is bothering your browser? what browser do you use? I use the Safari and all is working fine. I also tried it on Firefox and all was fine. Maybe I should take off the floating leaves and have you come over to check. I have you entered into the contest, thanks for your help! big hugs

kim said...

Hi Elizabeth! Love the baby palm tree's. It makes me feel of lazy days on the beach. :) I could never get into Ally McBeal when it was on TV either. Have a great day!

kia said...

Ciao Elizabeth, do you have a small plate of rosemary potatoes for me? ;) I love them! Yum! I've never seen Ally McBeal, I will check it out at Blockbuster next time. Those baby palm trees are so cute! Ah... beach and sunny days, I sure miss them! Hugs!!!

Dru Lowenthal said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I was such a Ally Mcbeal addict when it was on. I have not seen an episode in years. The picture of Schooner Pier is very pretty. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs, Dru

sandy said...

darn blogger ! I just lost my comment! it went to the next page and said Service Unavailable. oh well, i will be back later to leave it again.
huggs

LadyT said...

Hi Elizabeth;

Biloxi looks like a great place. I love piers and Schooner Pier looks like a great one to stroll.

I watched Ally McBeal when it first came out and didn't care for it but then I caught the reruns one summer and actually loved it. If I'm not mistaken they are going to show it again at night on one of the cable stations.

I checked out Kat's Etsy site and she makes wonderful jewelry.

Give Buddy a hug for me and have a loveoly evening my friend. Hugs

sadie said...

I was exactly the same. Could not get into Ally McBeal at all. I know Bill used to watch it, but that was probably more to do with the lovely ladies on it! ;o)

Thanks for your comment and good wishes about little one. Such a fright. It's the part of motherhood I will never get used to. scares the life out of me each time it happens and my mind goes into overdrive.

Boots arrived! I wasn't totally impatient really, I paid for next day delivery! That's why it's bugged me so much. Normally, with Amazon and things like that, I just choose the slow delivery option (usually free) and am thrilled if they turn up quicker, but fine if it takes a week or so. If I pay for it to be here the next day, then I expect it the next day. Even more so as I placed the order at ten past seven in the morning!
Anyway, they are here now and I love them. They were also in a weekly magazine this week, so they're bound to sell out.

LOvely photos. Looks like it's still hot and sunny for you there. HOpe it cools down soon.
xx

Darylynn said...

Well, I loved Ally McBeal and the first season was the best. It lost it's way after a few years. It went downhill with the Dancing Baby! :) The first season had so many episodes that made me laugh and made me cry. That';s nice they planted baby Palm Trees. Were they lost in the hurricane? Enjoy the week ahead. (((Hugz)))

Post a Comment