Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bullet Entry

Last week went faster than I thought, it's funny how long it feels the day Joel leaves then time goes a bit faster after the next day & so on. The weather was beautiful but freezing or almost. It was really cold for me & we had a mix of rain & snow one night. I put all the fragile herbs & plants inside. The temperature warmed a bit just for Joel to come back home.
I thought I would do a bullet entry as I'm not very inspired.
• Feeling great, I am starting to be in a Christmas spirit.
• Wearing golden brown corduroy skirt & pink top.
• Carrying my Anne Klein purse, I still love it after almost one year.




• Drinking a wonderful Assam tea with a splash of milk
• Buddy is beautiful & his usual happy self. He was groomed by Patty on Monday, His coat is so soft after a bath & he smells so good.
• Weather mostly sunny, 69 degrees :o) It gets cooler tomorrow.
It stays pretty green here but less dense & we have some gorgeous fall colors too.



• Thinking about Christmas gifts & Christmas cards. I have to start writing & sending cards very soon.
• Flowers are still around, it has to really freeze for flowers to disappear.
• Watching nothing right now, I am expecting DVDs from Netflix tomorrow.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment