Thanksgiving has been wonderful, we had such a great time at our friends! We were 10 which was perfect. It's been one of my favorite Thanksgivings so far.
I can't believe it's December already, I am not ready for Christmas yet, I have to start shopping, I just wish I had a few gift ideas.
This is a long week for me, Joel left early Monday morning & he won't be back until Sunday. It's never easy the first day but then I get on a routine with Buddy & it gets better. I know it will feel even better this afternoon when the sun will be back, it has rained part of Monday, all Tuesday & it's still raining but should clear this afternoon.
I took this photo last week. They will stop blooming soon unfortunately but they still look colorful & bright.
We went for a drive Saturday & discovered more areas. We came back by the shore & the harbor. There were so many pelicans, it was amazing & beautiful. I love the way they fly.
I am wondering what to do with my site, I haven't been drawing much lately, nobody buys graphics lately so it wouldn't be such a big loss. I don't know what I would do for graphics, I would miss posting photos too as I use my server for these two things. Let me know what you think & if there is another way to post photos & use graphics without a server.
Nothing much is going on, I may go to the farmers market Saturday morning as it's the first Christmas market.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment