Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Enjoying Christmas Time

These last few days have been very cloudy, foggy with tons of rain. I can't stand rain anymore, it should be a mix of sun & clouds today then back to rain. Hopefully it won't be too much & the sun will be back very soon. We had a great time Saturday night, we had dinner with friends. We went to a restaurants at the IP Casino.




It was pouring rain & it felt so different to be there. It's sophisticated & huge. It felt like being back in New York or another big city. It's nice to have these nearby.
We went to a Brazilian restaurant & had Churrasco which is several kinds of meat grilled on a fire. It was a central fire with meat on skewers all around it. There was a huge salad bar & vegetables were served too. Everything was delicious.
We laughed a lot & had a fantastic time.
I took a photo of the Hard Rock Casino on our way back home, it was still raining hard so the photo is not great but it will give you an idea.



I have sent all my Christmas cards, bought all the gifts so now I can enjoy Christmas fully. I still need to wrap the gifts though.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Haloscan is charging now so I'm going to use these, just testing.

Post a Comment