Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November Already

I had a lovely surprise yesterday, my friend Diane called me to go to a farm to buy flowers & more. They mostly sell produces & flowers & trees to plant. It's half farm & half nursery. There were mostly pecans & pumpkins for pumpkin pie. It's pecan season here & shelled pecans are delicious & pretty cheap. Next month it will be the full citrus season. There are already satsuma oranges on sale everywhere.
I bought a large rosemary, it smells so good & it grows so well here. I love herbs & can't cook without them.




• Reading a mystery which is a bit boring.
• Feeling great & happy, I love this season here.
• Craving French macarons.
• Drinking Ceylon tea with a splash of 1% milk.
• Carrying a rust purse - rust is the color :o)
• Buddy is doing awesome & we play a lot outside.
• Weather is fantastic, it's in the low 70s during the day & around 50 at night. It's pretty dry too which feels great.
• Thinking about this weekend, there is an art & pottery festival I would like to go to. I went last year & it was awesome.
• Flowers, there are lots of wild flowers everywhere, they're so pretty.



• Watching old movies right now, I love old classics & enjoy some I haven't seen yet. I get them through Netflix.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment