I can't believe it's so close to the end of one of my favorite months, time should slow down on these special months. I took these photos last week when I was out early with Buddy, enjoying a chilly but gorgeous morning. The light was so bright & awesome.
• Reading magazines have been piling up so I am reading them between books. I have received more horse related catalogs which is great as I like them.
• Feeling wonderful, just not good with blogging, I had forgotten about my weekly post until half an hour ago.
• Drinking a nice cup of tea, when I wrote about milk in tea last week, I didn't mean ice tea of course but hot tea with a splash of milk. I drink mostly tea & I only drink tea in the morning, rarely coffee unless there's no good tea around. I prefer coffee to a bad tea :o)
• Wearing jeans & a white tshirt, this morning is chilly & I wore a jacket to take Buddy for a walk on the beach.
• Buddy is doing great, here's a photo of him looking at squirrels. You can also see the lights at the corner of the house, there are all around the house.
• Weather is beautiful today, I don't cool days or even cold days as long as it's sunny, I'm just the opposite of Sadie. Even a sunny morning is enough to lift my spirits. The light is beautiful here & the sky is bright blue.
• Cooking I still have tons of basil so I may do some pasta al pesto this weekend.
• Watching nothing much right now, I'm expecting new DVDs today & tomorrow.
Here's a tiny part of our house, the little window is rarely visible because of the vine. If you wonder what's in the big pot that looks small in the photo, it's an American holly. It's very pretty with wider lighter green leaves. I should take a photo to show you.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment