Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bullet Entry

It's been such a fast week I forgot to write an entry so I thought a bullet post would work better.
• Feeling great, after real fall days, it smells so good & I enjoy wearing warmer clothes.
• Drinking tea, finally got my tea ready. I opened half a gallon of 1% milk & the bad surprise was that it was not good. I hate when it happens & I end up without milk for my tea. Thankfully Joel drinks half & half in his coffee so I borrowed a drop of it.
• Buddy is doing great, he's funny & loves to bark. He chases squirrels & probably wishes he could climb trees but now we have cute little bunnies, they are pretty small so I guess they are starting to explore. Buddy jumped into a bush to try to catch one. He was a mess as his long coat catches everything. I cleaned him up outside before brushing him.
• Weather we had quite a nasty storm Thursday night & we heard a big noise. Friday morning it was quite a bad surprise to find this. The swing is history.




It's all cleaned out now, we did most of the work Sunday morning. We had lunch with a friend Saturday so it was easier that way. A couple of good trees fell too because of the rain we had. We have had daily storms or almost since August.
• Cooking nothing special right now.
• Watching baseball with the baseball playoffs.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment