I wasn't sure about posting today, I had so few visitors lately, it doesn't feel worth it.
Anyway, Thursday we went to The Gulf Islands National Seashore which is less than 15 minutes drive from home & it is beautiful. The cranes were so immobile they looked like pieces of drift wood. There is a lot of wild life & I guess there are some alligators in other areas.
I took the photos with my iPhone as it was an unexpected drive & walk.
I live in a really gorgeous area & the weather was stunning that day. I love the light & the pretty clouds.
I took tons of photos, everything was so pretty, there were lots of wild flowers everywhere & even Spanish Moss in the live oaks. It has become pretty rare since the last big hurricane.
I have been watching the baseball playoffs lately, I'm not sure what team to support anymore since we moved here. I hesitate between the Red Socks & the Chicago Cubs. It's a tough decision :o) Anyway I'll always support the underdog in the World Series.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment