Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I thought a bullet entry would be nice.
• Reading Glamour & other magazines, I have finished a great book & I have some troubles starting a new one, I may switch book if it stays this way.
• Feeling Great, I had a fantastic birthday & I have been spoiled rotten. Thank you for your wishes, I appreciate. It feels like my birthday was extra long, it started Thursday with a root beer float at my friend Diane. She had found some local root beer that I was surprised to like. She had ordered too much sea food for Friday so she invited me. When I arrived there were two more friends, we all live a couple of houses from each others & we had a fantastic time & laughed so much.
Here's a photo of a very cute visitor, he's a little shy because of the camera but he loves what grows in our front yard :o)




He's hidden behind the AC unit. The photo quality is not great because he was hidden so I wasn't 100% sure I was taking a photo of a bunny. I was zooming mostly in the area, the neatest is the wood hiding the AC unit because it was all I could see clearly.
• Craving tea as usual
• Drinking nothing
• Carrying still my pink purse which survives everything, it got very wet during some heavy rain, a friend dropped some wine drops on it but I cleaned it up & it is still like new.
• Buddy loves chasing squirrels as always, he's very cuddly too.
Here he is happy to have a cooler drier weather.



• Weather is back to hot, very humid & stormy. It's so humid that I have troubles taking photos outside as the lens & view finder get fogged in seconds.
• Cooking I'm thinking of baking. I have started to use the oven side of the microwave & I love it.
• Thinking I'm dreaming of a nice fall weather.
That's it for today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment