I'm not very inspired so I thought a bullet entry would help.
• Reading The Beardie Bulletin, it's the BCCA (Bearded Collie Club or America) magazine. I receive it every 3 months. This issue is also about companion Beardie so it's not only about shows, agility & herding. The photos are usually awesome.
• Feeling fine, I'm enjoying the dryer cooler weather although it might not last but I'm glad while it's here :o)
• Drinking a nice cup of Assam with milk.
• Wearing denim capri & light blue top. It's chilly this morning I had to wear a jacket to go out with Buddy. Well 63 is chilly to me after our high temperatures. It was so cool last night when I let Buddy out, it feels great though.
• Carrying still my pink purse, I'm going to switch to another soon.
• Buddy is doing great, he could spend his life at the top of the stairs looking through all the windows.

• Cooking mostly Italian as usual.
• Flowers we have some new wild flowers & the lantanas are still blooming & attracting butterflies.
• Candle I'm burning a verbena candle & always use my electric tart melter. It has a pumpkin tart & it smells awesome. I tend to keep it on all day every days or almost.
• Watching DVDs I discovered Boston Legal which has been on TV for a few years, it's pretty funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment