I have taken very few photos lately it's been so humid that it was not only uncomfortable but impossible to take photos as my lens was fogging as soon as I was outside. Anyway it's a bit better now & I hope it's going to improve. I can't believe it's August already.
We still haven't had any magnolia blooms yet so I was wondering if someone Southern could tell me if it looks like a baby flower or not. It's the brown thing in the middle of the leaves, it showed much better in the big photo but I hope it gives you an idea. There's one on the top left of the photo too. I love the look of magnolia trees, the leaves are huge & shiny.
• Reading a fun book which is all in emails, I wasn't sure I would like it but it is fun & well done.
• Feeling great & looking forward to fall.
• Craving another cup of tea.
• Drinking I just finished a cup of Ceylon tea with a little bit of low fat milk.
• Wearing a white T-shirt & a plaid skirt.
• Carrying I don't know yet, probably my pink purse which is still my favorite, I think I'll change in fall.
• Buddy is back to his sweet self.
• Weather still stormy & humid but a little less humid. We mostly have some thunder & lots of sunshine. It hasn't rained in days.
• Cooking nothing special right now.
• Thinking about the week, life is much easier when Joel is home, he has a regular work schedule. Wednesday Buddy will be groomed & I have lunch with Fern.
• Flowers are blooming.
• Watching nothing right now, I'm expecting a DVD today & I still enjoy Netflix, it's a great way to see movies & I'm addicted to DVDs or almost.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment