It's been another fast week, I had lunch with Fern on Wednesday & we went for a drive around the small cities not far from here. It was nice & there were some gorgeous areas. A very green road with very few houses & another area with live oaks on both sides of the road. It was so pretty & it made a canopy. It's one of the things I love about the South. We have some pretty streets like this here too. Live oaks stay green all year long so it's beautiful all year long. There are other trees that stay green all year long, although there's a huge difference between seasons. It never has that totally dead look in winter like it did near New York City.
It's the greenest moment of the year right now, here's a photo of my road, you can see a small banana tree on the left of the speed limit sign.
We came back home for tea, we always have a lovely time.
I took this photo at the end of last week, it's the end of the elderberries & birds are crazy about them. I may bake an elderberry pie this week.
Nothing much is going on, have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment