Monday, August 17, 2009

Stormy Weather

For the very first time since Tequila, I have submitted a photo of Buddy to the Beardies calendar & he's been selected, he's going to be in Beautiful Faces.
Here's the photo that has been chosen. I took it last January. I'm looking forward to receive the calendar.




The weather has been less nice lately with daily storms or so. I'm pretty worried about Ana, Bill & Claudette which seem to come this way. I hate this time of the year. It is very scary but there's not much to do about it. I wish Joel was not traveling but he has to. He will be home Friday so I hope all will go well. I know he'll come straight back if there is any risk.
The week has gone so fast, I have been fighting cabin fever but thankfully yesterday afternoon was dry so I went for long walks. We rarely have a light rain, it's usually pretty heavy & you get drenched in less than a minute.
I took a photo of a butterfly a couple of days ago.



I'm so sad for Sandy, I think Bentley was her heart dog. Heart dogs are dogs that steal a bigger piece of your heart. She's very much in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment