I'm not very inspired so I thought I would do a bullet entry.
• This week is busy, I have lunch with friends on Thursday, the cleaning ladies will be here Wednesday & I will probably go somewhere with Buddy while they clean.
• Weather the sun is back & it feels wonderful, we have drier days & I love it. I have been mostly outdoors & enjoying it. We can get cabin fever easily when it's very hot or very humid.
This is one of the very tall pines we have, the trees below look like bushes beside it.
• Reading mostly magazines, I have just finished a disappoint book, two third of it were great but the last third was pretty bad & the end was weird & disappointing. It gave the feeling that the author had been finishing the book in a hurry. I have a huge pile of magazines to read.
• Feeling great, it's nice that Joel is here this week & the sunshine does make a difference.
• Flowers are attracting more butterflies, it's pretty. The bushes are huge & spreading out.
• Craving another cup of tea.
• Drinking I just finished a nice cup of tea.
• Wearing skirts again as the mosquitoes are not as active with the drier weather.
• Carrying my pink purse once again.
• Buddy is doing well, he's spoiled & enjoying bigger walks.
• Watching old movies lately, there was a mixup with Netflix, someone else received my movie & they sent it back to me after taping it close. The only problem is that they sent me their own movie instead :o) it was a non inspiring Russian movie.
The squirrels are eating like crazy, the part of the deck under the Georgia pine is littered by eaten pine cones & pine cone bits. I need to clean several times a day. Here's a tiny sample, there's much more usually but I had swept earlier.
Have a great day,

No comments:
Post a Comment