Monday, August 31, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Last week has been very nice & too fast. Someone was writing "where did August go" on Facebook & it sure is true. It's been so fast & this weekend is already Labor Day weekend. Some trees seem to be turning already, it's too early but there are acorn everywhere. Maybe we'll get an early fall, we sure had an early summer this year :o)
We went to the beach Wednesday morning. It was beautiful & there was nobody else on all Front Beach which is an area with at least seven beaches. It was pretty great to have the beach for ourselves & Buddy loved it as always. His breeder lives on Cape Cod & his first walks were on the beach before we adopted him. He was the happiest puppy when he saw the beach again after we moved here.
I go pretty often but I usually don't take or forget to take my phone. This photo was taken with my iPhone.




Thursday I had lunch with two girlfriends & we had a lovely time. We went to a tearoom which was fun. Jena was tied up at work for a bit so Fern & I had a nice walk, chatting & having a great time while waiting for her.
I baked cherry scones Saturday & the house smelled so good, it's one my favorites & it's awesome with tea.
Nothing much is going on right now, the weekend has been stormy & I hope the sun shines again soon. It seems that every time I'm alone the weather is rotten.
Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment