Time is going so fast once again, it's June already & summer is almost here. Sunday afternoon, the HDTV stopped working & it seemed to come from the DVR cable box. I called the cable company & they couldn't reach the cable box, so they sent someone Monday afternoon. I think it's pretty fast. Thankfully internet which is cable too was working. I keep the TV on in the background so it felt weird. The problem was not with the cable box but with the box outside the house & it was easy to fix.
Saturday afternoon the mailman brought a big box from South Carolina. It was from Sandy who sent treats to Buddy, she did a giveaway & Buddy & I won! There was something very special too, some Charleston Tea. I really appreciate. Here's the box.
The little cactus on the kitchen window sill is not real, it's in china & is a gift my sister gave me years ago. It looks real :o)
I took it upstairs to show it to Buddy & he sure was happy & ready to dig in :o)
Thank you so much Sandy, it's very special & so sweet of you.
We still have blackberries, each time I pick some I want to take photos but Buddy gets into mischief so I end up forgetting. He's always chasing squirrels & more.
We have had some wonderful warm sunny days, the light is beautiful & the humidity was around or below 50% which feels pretty dry for here. I have been taking photos of the petunias which are blooming like crazy. Sandy was writing to me that they enjoyed the morning sunshine more & they get tons of sun in the morning plus some in the evening.
There was a red robin on the "upstairs balcony" Monday late afternoon, it was so big & so pretty, it's the first time I see one this close. It's not really upstairs & it's not really a balcony so I thought I would post a photo. When you look at the photo it helps to understand why it's very difficult to get a camera to take a photo as it's all windows so they see any movement & fly away :o) It's funny how the photo makes things look different, the little deck along has vanished or so. A rocking chair would fit nicely but it looks like it's only a couple of inches wide on the photo.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment