Monday, June 8, 2009

Iphone

The most important news this week is that I have a brand new Iphone. I dreamed to get one & finally ordered one last week. I'm glad to have changed cellphone company too. Too bad I had signed a 2 years contract last october, it is expensive to get out of it but worth it. I change phone number too as I prefer to get a local number. It will be much more convenient. AT&T is pretty easy, it's also free to talk with anybody on AT&T which was not automatic with Sprint.
Joel was home last week & things are more fun & easier too. He often takes Buddy for walks when he's home & here's a photo of Buddy when they were coming back. It was very bright outside & darker inside where I was to take the photo.




I had Australia in my Netflix queue for quite some time & I finally got it last week. I was a bit worried about the western part of it but it's really no western & I just loved it. The actors are fantastic, the costumes are beautiful & Australia is such a special place. I think it was Sandy who twittered or wrote something about it & thanks to her I added it to my queue. I was going to miss a wonderful movie. I always have around 25 movies on Netflix so I always wonder why I selected one when I received it.
Blackberries are ripening slowly but surely, they're always delicious & it's fun to pick some every day or so. Here's a photo:



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment