It's been so much fun to get to know my Iphone, it's very easy & familiar for someone who has a Mac so it went much faster than I thought & I have really enjoyed using it. One of the first app I added is Pandora which is a great site to listen to your favorite music. As it copied all my email contacts, it was nice to have the possibility to make a list of the people I call the most. I also love the huge app store which has lots of free stuff.
I could have waited until the 19 to get the 3GS but the only good thing about it would be a bigger capacity which I don't need & on June 17 there will be a free giant upgrade for all 3G phones giving the same features the 3GS has. I had a very good price so it wasn't even worth waiting for prices to go down. Anyway, I hate to wait when I want something & can finally have it.
I was glad to carry it Saturday when I realized I had forgotten my mini camera, it takes better photos than my old phone too.
Here's a photo I took with my Iphone, it's right across the farmers market.
The Petunias are beautiful & in full bloom, with our weather they need a little over two quarts of water a day. I guess they would need less if they were planted. Anyway, here are a couple of flowers. It's been hot here as the cooler weather is stuck North & there is high pressure on the Gulf of Mexico, I guess it's pretty normal for this time of the year.
Nothing much has been going on otherwise, today I have lunch with a friend, she picks me up at home & I'm not sure where she wants to go. There are so many great restaurants here, it's a fun area for that.
In case you wanted to see another photo of Buddy, here's one taken during a walk with Joel.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment