Monday, June 22, 2009

Bullet Entry

I can't believe it's Monday again, it's been such a fast week that I haven't taken any photos except one with my iphone. The weather is pretty hot right now, it's the kind of temperatures we should have at the end of summer. Saturday I went to the farmers' market which is pretty awesome at this time of the year, it's never too crowded when I get there. Saturday night we drove to Mobile, Alabama to get an amplifier for one of Joel's guitars. He saw it on Craig's list & after talking to the seller, we were on the road with Buddy. I love the way things are at night, the music in the car & even the voices are a bit different. Buddy was so good, not missing anything & enjoying the ride too. This is the only photo I took this week.




I'm surprised it even worked, it was neat to be able to check my mail at a gas station, I wasn't sure wifi would be available but there was no problem.
• Reading I'm starting a thriller my friend Jena lent me, I'm just at the beginning & I hope it's not too scary. It's called Whispers & Lies by Joy Fielding.
• Feeling great, a bit sleepy as I have been going to sleep later lately.
• Craving nothing, I'm enjoying a wonderful cup of tea in my cow print mug.
• Drinking Assam tea with a splash of milk
• Wearing a kaki skirt & a white sleeveless shirt.
• Carrying my pink purse.
• Buddy is doing great, he isn't very interested in his food but wouldn't mind some treats.
• Weather is always the same, sunny, bright & hot, we should have 96 today but the heat index is in the hundreds.
• Cooking nothing much, I have tons of tomatoes & lettuce & love to prepare them with homemade dressing.
• Thinking of getting more sleep tonight maybe. I am not expecting anything, I haven't bought anything online lately except iphone apps but some are free.
• Flowers are getting hot outside, no flowers inside right now.
• Watching Last Chance Harvey, I have received this DVD last week but haven't had time to watch it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment