It's still hot & humid, the midwest had a heat wave too but lucky them had storms & now it's much cooler. I wonder if it will ever happen here although we have storms prediction in the weather forecast. We had very dark clouds Sunday afternoon with thunder but that was it, no rain. The light was so weird later on at sunset. It was orange & light & dark at the same time.
I have been adding some apps to my iphone, there are so many fun & useful things. I found something relaxing with gorgeous photos & sounds, for instance if you look at the ocean on a beach, you hear the waves. The fun thing about it is that when you touch the screen, it's like if you were touching water, it is very nice. There's snow too which I love :o)
Everything is still very green even if it starts to be very dry.
I can't believe it's going to be July in a few days. Buddy is scared of cicadas, he doesn't like to stay outside when they "sing". He's funny.
It's a short post, but time seems to slow down in summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment