Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Books & more

It's been another fast week, the weather has turned to very humid & stormy but we were lucky to have some sunshine when we went to the farmers market Saturday morning. It was not the biggest market ever but I found tons of blackberries & blueberries. I guess this must feel early for anyone living in New England or even New York but everything is early here. Our blackberries are finally ripe thanks to the much needed rain. They are small & delicious.
• Reading a book I'm not really liking. I had a lovely surprise Friday, a friend of mine who works at Joel office gave him a book for me. It's a thriller she enjoyed & I'm looking forward to start it. I think it's very sweet of her, I love to get such good surprises.
• Feeling great, although Joel is living today for upstate New York. I'm looking forward to receive a few things, including my book delivery from Amazon.com & Market Place. I should also receive a frame for a pretty print I want to put in the bedroom bookshelves & a couple more things.
• Drinking a nice cup of tea with a splash of milk. It's my favorite way to start the day.
• Wearing sleeveless white shirt with denim capri & white Keds.
• Carrying my new pink purse.




• Buddy is doing great but he doesn't like the thunderstorms we keep having, I don't really blame him as I hate thunderstorms at night.
• This week should be quiet & mostly at home. I need to do a big cleaning & I'll try to keep the house clutter free. I have done pretty well since we moved here, I don't want to ever have to discards so many things like I did before moving here.
• Candle I found a peppermint tart & it smells so good in the electric tart melter.
• Flowers are all over the backyard. We have elderflowers in several areas & the rain make them lose some petals which look so pretty on the ground.
We have moved the petunias so they get more sun.



• Watching mostly DVD's, I need to check what's next on my Netflix queue & maybe reorganize it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment