Monday, May 18, 2009

Old Friends

I don't know why I'm not very inspired lately, sometimes I wish I didn't blog at all. I find it a bit unfair that friends who stay out of touch with me can still know what's going on with my life when I have absolutely no idea what's going on with theirs & I miss them. It has upset me which is silly, after all I am the one who decided to have a blog. Anyway, I'm glad to be in touch with that friend again :o)
Last week, Joel was in Nashville Tennessee for a class. He needed it for his architect license. It was mostly about fire security in buildings. He loved Nashville, Tennessee is such a pretty state.
It was quiet, warm & humid here last week, Buddy ran every evening after squirrels, I'm sure he wishes they didn't climb trees. I tried to take photos of him running but only got a blur LOL




It rained most of Sunday, it's a cold front & it's lovely. It is still in the 60's right now. It was nice to have a rainy day.
We are starting to have lots of these flowers, does anyone know their name? The photo is too small to show it well. They grow in some sort of grass that looks like short iris leaves. It's good we have tons as they didn't take the heat well. I should have used another lens to show them better but I would miss that special background.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment