Monday, May 11, 2009

Bullet Entry

It's been a busy & fast week so I thought I'd do a bullet entry.
• Reading Nothing yet, I finished a book yesterday night & I haven't decided what to read next.
• Feeling OK, I had lunch with three girlfriends Friday & we always enjoy each others. Joel is leaving for a trip later today.
• Craving orange juice.
• Drinking Tea
• Wearing a light blue shirt with light denim capris, it's already 80 but it feels like 84.
• Carrying my brand new pink purse, I'll take a photo & will post it soon.
• Buddy loves the beach, here's a photo Joel took with his phone when he took him to the beach. Everything looked grey & I corrected it a bit in Photoshop but it's not perfect.




• Weather is sunny with a few clouds
• Cooking nothing special.
• Thinking of the beach, I will try to go there every morning this week.



This is another photo taken by Joel with his phone so the quality is not great either but it shows you a part of our beach.
• Flowers are out of control, we have so many.
• Watching DVDs, I don't know what's on my Netflix queue next.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment