Monday, May 4, 2009

Buddy & UPS Truck part 2

Time has been flying once again, although I was alone most of the week. I thought I would answer everyone asking about Buddy & the UPS truck, he barks when he sees it & he doesn't like the truck & UPS guy either. I guess that's why he waits for it every morning, to make sure he won't try to come in. He sees it going on our road then coming back here but only barks when he arrives near our house. I guess he thinks that the UPS guy has no manners as he usually brings a box or two to the front door then rings the bell & walks away. The truck is loud too. We see him every day but he doesn't stop at our house every day.
Here is Buddy with his new face & after running outside in the warm weather.




Joel will be home this week which is wonderful, of course he still has to go to work every days but it's nothing compared to trips.
It should be very stormy today, for the very first time I heard a warning on the radio, they usually had these tests on TV & radio in New York but it never was more than tests. I thought it was a test this morning but it was the real thing. There might be strong winds & hail too.
We have some small trees blooming right now, I first thought there were elderberry trees but they're different flowers & the leaves are tiny. The flowers are small & smell so sweet. This is only a flower but there are tons everywhere. It looks a bit like a mini lilac, however the shape of the leaves is different. We have tons & they look gorgeous.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment