Monday, March 16, 2009

Photos

I don't think I have ever taken as many photos than this month so far. I have been walking more & enjoyed it. I'm always listening to my Ipod & taking my pocket size camera as there are so many photos to take. I took photos during one of my latest walks, it was about 2 hours before sunset. I love that little road. It's always so calm & pretty.




There are still some citrus, I don't know the name of these yet, they are not kumquats although they are almost the same size but rounder. It smells so good, even the leaves smell awesome. There's a magnolia behind it but it doesn't give a good scale.



Saturday Fern brought these from her yard. We are thinking of planting some Wisteria as it's so pretty & smells awesome. Joel has great memories of wisteria from Princeton. I can never see wisteria without remembering Enchanted April & the ad starting with "To those who appreciate wisteria & sunshine."



Fern is a very sweet friend & she's one of my three lunch girlfriends. We went to Applebee's Thursday & we had a great time.It always feels too short as they have to go back to work but we often end up spending two hours together. Time just flies, we laugh & chat & have fun while enjoying a great meal. I loved Applebee's desserts shooters, it's a great idea. It was the very first time I went to one, we tend to go to little restaurants. Desserts Shooters are delicious desserts served in shot glass.
Joel left Sunday & won't come back until the end of the week, it's going to be long but it goes by fast once the first couple of days are over.
Have a great week,

No comments:

Post a Comment