The week has just been flying by once again, Joel was supposed to go upstate New York on Monday but most flights were cancelled because of the snow & ice everywhere so he only left Wednesday. I have been shopping online lately & I'm looking forward to receive everything.
We have had a fantastic weather for several days already. Temperatures have been from the low to middle 70s. I took some photos of Buddy, well tons but here are a few :o)

That's Buddy outside, enjoying the great weather, he still has his leash on as he wanted to go out right after our walk.
Here's another photo of Buddy, taken Saturday morning. He was just arriving to look out the window in case there would be some squirrels outside the floor to ceiling window.

I ended up taking all these photos with my little point & shoot Canon camera as he's a bit intimidated by my big black Pentax SLR. I'm trying to get him more used to it though & I took another photo later with it. I'll post it as well as our weather in a future post.
I have received a sweet award from Kia & Zeno, thank you so much.
Have a great week,

No comments:
Post a Comment