Monday, March 23, 2009

Bullet Entry

I have been enjoying staying on the deck more & more lately, sitting on the swing & swinging gently in the warm sun while a fresh breeze blows from time to time. I feel so lazy & I so enjoy it. I think it's something in the air here, temperatures are usually in the 70s. It feels more like summer than Spring already.
The week has been flying by, I did a big house cleaning which took some time as the house is big.
I thought I would do a bullet entry as I haven't done one in a long time.
• Reading magazines mostly, they're piling up as I had no time to read them lately.
• Feeling OK
• Craving ice cream cone.
• Drinking tea in my new gingerbread mug




• Wearing tan capri & white shirt.
• Carrying my red hobo purse.
• Buddy is doing great, here he is waiting for me at the front door.



• Weather gorgeous & warm.
• Flowers there are flowers growing everywhere, a vine has white star shaped flowers that close in the evening about 2 hours before the sunset. Each time I had a camera handy they were closed.
The blackberry bush is blooming, we should have lots of blackberries this year.



Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment