Monday, January 12, 2009

It feels like Winter again


Time is flying, the week went by so fast. Today Buddy is getting groomed & I have lunch in a tea room with two friends, I'm looking forward to it.
We have had such gorgeous warm days lately.After the cold days of fall, the plants are thinking it's spring. It's getting much cooler though & night are always cold. I saw something red in a tree & wondered if it was berries but it was pretty flowers. I think they are winter flowers though, this tree keeps its leaves all year round.




Here's a close up that shows the flowers better.



The sales are pretty tempting but I'm not shopping much, so far I'm just buying tea & books. January doesn't seem to be a very inspiring month to me, hopefully it's not 2009 so here's another bullet entry.
• Reading Country Home
• Feeling lazy with the cooler days
• Craving chocolate
• Drinking tea as always
• Wearing my favorite jeans with a pink top.
• Carrying Anne Klein purse again
• Buddy is at the groomer's
• Weather is sunny & cold.
• Cooking something warm like soup or so, it's cold.
• Thinking about stuff I ordered online & hope to receive something today.
• Watching I watched the Golden Globes last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment