Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Bullet Entry


It's been really cold here until Sunday, I know it's been awfully cold almost everywhere but we're not used to cold weather so it felt bad to have a night in the low 20's & it didn't warm up much during the day. It should cool down again next week. I saw on MSNBC that Northern Alabama was 20 degrees colder than Fairbanks, Alaska.
Here's the sky a few days ago, it was pretty amazing.




I have lunch with three friends today, we should go to an Italian restaurant, it's really fun although it goes too fast. We had a great time at the tearoom last week.
• Reading Macworld :o) I love my Mac.
• Feeling OK
• Craving a cup of tea
• Drinking orange juice
• Wearing I'm not sure what to wear today.
• Carrying my Anne Klein purse, I love it.
• Buddy is doing great, here he is a couple of days ago, the photo was shot in color but I tried black & white in Photoshop.



• Candle Still enjoying pumpkin pie tart on my electric tart melter
• Weather A bit cloudy but the sun should come out later & 66 degrees, it will be much cooler tomorrow.
• Cooking I'll probably toast a slice of bread & make a pot of tea for breakfast after posting this.
• Thinking of Joel's trip, he leaves tomorrow for a week.
• Perfume Eau de Dolce Vita by Christian Dior, it's the softer side of Dolce Vita & I love it.
• Watching I'm looking forward to watch President Obama inauguration Tuesday.
Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment