Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!


We had a quiet New Year's eve & New Year's day at home. Of course we had black eyed peas, greens & corn bread on New Year's day. It's a 300 years Southern tradition & we couldn't miss it.
I have received my purse Tuesday instead of Friday & I love it.




I don't know why I'm not very inspired so I thought I would try a bullet entry.
• Reading I'm just starting The Quilter Homemaking by Jennifer Chiaverini. It's going to be a year I have this book.
• Feeling OK.
• Craving scones.
• Drinking a nice cup of Ceylon with milk
• Wearing PJ's
• Carrying Anne Klein purse (see photo above)
• Buddy is doing great,he's a cuddle bug.
• Weather is a mix of sun & clouds & showers
• Cooking pasta, fresh raviolis with a creamy blue cheese sauce.
• Thinking of the new year & what it will be.
• Flowers No flowers, I still have some decorations in the kitchen.
• Watching Nothing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment