Monday, December 29, 2008

After Christmas

Christmas goes so fast, we had a lovely Christmas day but it just flew by.
It was our first warm Christmas. I took some photos outside & it felt so warm & nice with a little breeze. I guess it's pretty easy to get used to it.
I baked peanut butter cookies, I hadn't baked much lately & it was nice & it smells so good, it's delicious too :o) I have taken tons of photos, I don't know which to post. I have received so many lovely cards, it's been a very sweet & special Christmas. I'm always a bit sad when Christmas is over.
This is one of the gifts I received



I have ordered a wonderful Anne Klein purse & I'm so looking forward to receive it. It was shipped on the 23rd but with Christmas then the weekend it's taking so long.
I have been drawing a winter sigtag & premade, it's posted below, just click on it if you want to know more about it :o)
Saturday Special
~Words Ending in END ~ I Say You Answer~
1. Did Not Spend...you answer? Enough time with my family.
2. Year End...you answer? Comes too quickly
3. Did Not Attend...you answer? Many Christmas parties
4. Extend...you answer? December, I wish December was a much longer month
Enjoy the end of the year & have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment