Thank you so much for your birthday wishes, I have been so spoiled with tags & messages, phone calls, ecards, snail mail cards & gifts. You are the best & I feel so bad for the birthdays I forgot this year. Moving then losing my address book didn't help.
I can't believe it's already October. We're having such a fantastic weather with lower humidity & lots of mockingbirds singing. For more info, do visit my sweet friend Sandy, she seems to live next door.
I used to clean my keyboard without the help of a vacuum cleaner until a friend told me that it was the best I tried it & it didn't seem to work with my powerful vacuum cleaner on low. I put it a bit higher & I stopped it as fast as possible when the F13 key vanished. I was able to get it back, I don't think I'll try this again soon :o)
- Reading It's the beginning of the month so I'm looking forward to read magazines again soon. I love to receive them. Otherwise I'm reading mysteries right now.
- Feeling happy
- Craving Cinnamon Roll
- Drinking Tea (Assam with milk)
- Wearing light stretch jeans I love
- Carrying red Lancel purse
- Buddy goes crazy with the birds, squirrels & other wild animals
- Weather is absolutely gorgeous
- Cooking I may bake something tomorrow, probably some scones.
- Thinking about buying more stuff on Ebay.
- Flowers are still everywhere, there are berries everywhere too & the birds are ignoring the seeds Joel put for them.
- Watching Baseball Playoffs
I'm on my way to the farmers' market.
Have a great weekend!
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment