Saturday was so much fun & so busy too. I went to the farmers' market which is twice as big as it was before summer & after getting a few things, I walked & shopped in the pretty downtown area which is full of lovely stores. It's always a bit crowded & stores & restaurants have food samples outside their doors. So people take a mini sandwich here, some pasta there etc. I have never seen this anywhere but here. There is always food to sample at the market too. I guess it's a Southern way to welcome customers.
There were so many photos to take, I was mad at myself for forgetting my camera once again. The problem is that now it's difficult to go back to my tiny Cannon camera after using my big Pentax SLR camera.
We're having sunny days again after some rain Monday & Tuesday. The light is so pretty, it doesn't come out well in tiny though but it gives you an idea hopefully.

Time has been flying otherwise, Joel left Wednesday morning for a week, he had a nasty cold last weekend but he was starting to feel better Tuesday. Buddy went to the groomer Tuesday & he looks great.
Here's a second photo showing the light better hopefully :o)

Finally here's Buddy yesterday, I was asking him a question & he looked at me in such a cute & funny way.

Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment