Monday, October 13, 2008

Short Post


I am starting to know Photoshop a bit better now, I was playing with one of Buddy's photo & it came out fun. I used the dry brush effect.




It's been Cruisin' the Coast here last week & weekend, there were wonderful old cars coming from all over the country. It's been one year since I saw Ocean Springs first photos when we knew we would have to move here. Joel had come to the office for work & he took tons of photos to make me visit a bit. It's funny because I was terrified then. It's always difficult to move so far away without even having visited. But Joel was very enthusiastic & he took tons of photos of the house which I loved. Although I was a bit homesick first, I have loved our life here from the very beginning.
Click here if you want to see some photos of Ocean Springs, the city has put some photos on Flickr.
Here's a photo of my new fall mug



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment