Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bullet Entry


It's been a quiet week as Joel was away but I thought I would post a bullet entry.
• Reading Country Home right now, all my magazines arrived in two days. There are only three but I wish they would come one by one :o)
• Feeling great, Joel is home which is nice.
• Craving pumpkin spice latte
• Drinking a nice cup of tea :o)
• Wearing black skirt with a light pink T-shirt. It's chilly this morning so I'll wear a jacket to go out. I'm also wearing a highland mint lip balm which explains my mood :o)
• Carrying pink leather purse.
• Buddy is spoiled rotten & happy. He doesn't like to be left home though:




• Weather is cooling down a bit but should stay in the mid seventies during the day. It's really nice & is going to feel cooler.
• Cooking nothing, I'm on my way to the farmers' market.
• Thinking about the weekend, what we're going to do etc.
• Flowers we have tons of wild flowers which are everywhere. It's really pretty.



• Watching the sun rise every morning or so, it's always beautiful. I love early mornings.
Have a fabulous weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment