September went so fast & now October seems to be doing the same. It's my favorite time of the year & I hope things will slow down a bit.
Saturday the farmers' market was back to its regular size which is quite small but nice, there's always some live music which is lovely. This time, I didn't forget my camera

After stopping at the market I always keep going through Washington Avenue where there are some great stores. There's also a drugstore which seems to still be in the fifties. It's pretty amazing.
Here's Washington Avenue

The week is going fast as Joel is home & Saturday we visited the Gulf coast a bit more & stopped in a nearby city for some shopping. There's always something to discover which is fun. Yesterday & the day before have been rainy, otherwise the weather has been gorgeous & it should be sunny again today & this weekend.
I'm late in graphics, I don't know if I'm just lazy or not inspired. I should open Paint Shop Pro though, it would help. I have a new character in mind so I should get to work
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment