It's pretty cold & windy, I love it though, it's nice to be able to wear some warm clothes & go out for walks & it smells fantastic. When I say cold, I mean cold for here, in the fifties during the day & much colder at night around 40. It went down from 75 degrees so it makes a big difference. Days are shorter so it feels colder & the wind didn't help. I took some photos, the light was very pretty. It was around 5:30PM, I was back from a drive & I pulled over to take a photo. I was carrying my Pentax SLR. I had just met Diane by luck, we live three houses apart but the houses are far apart & it's easy not to meet. We agreed to go to the farmers' market together Saturday. Anyway, here's the photo.

I have been very good with graphics & I have a new character which is not named yet. I have posted a new Christmas sigtag & premade. I have been terrible with linkware but I'll post something soon. Here's a link if you want to check them out.
Halloween is arriving soon & Joel is in charge of buying candies for kids, we don't really know if there will be trick or treaters here as it's our first Halloween here. There are a couple of kids in this area so it's better to have candies just in case :o)
I'm not crazy about Halloween, I'm terrified by scary movies & scary things so I'm glad Joel will be home. Even Darylynn's scary meez scares me :o)
I have ordered a new red leather purse & I'm so looking forward to it. It's a crossbody & I hope I'll love it. I'll post a photo as soon as I get it!
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment