I wrote in my last post that a friend & I were going to the farmers' market together Saturday. It turned out that it was not only the market but also the Peter Anderson Festival which is an art & craft festival. There is food & music too of course & it's huge, all over the downtown area. Diane was not sure if it was the festival but when we started getting close to downtown, it was terribly crowded. We parked almost at the beginning but it's huge so it was still far. We arrived a bit before 11 & came back home around 3PM. It was wonderful, the weather was very sunny in the low 70s with a lovely breeze. After a few hours we were thirsty but there were so many people trying to get something to drink that we ended up in a loud sport bar which opened 10 days ago. It was funny but resting & we drank some orange juice. Then we went to see a few more things, stopped at the doughnut store for a Persian doughnut & water & had them in the gorgeous park nearby. The car was parked there too which was nice.
We both had a wonderful time :o)
I have received my red leather purse, I love it. Here's a not so great photo but it gives you an idea.

Some of you may have seen a poll about a pink mobile phone. The phone company proposes a brand new phone for free if you renew your contract with them for 2 years. I can't have an Iphone so I decided to get a new phone & stay with them for 2 more years. I was not sure which phone I should pick but I finally decided on a pink phone.
Here's a photo, the base is more silver than it looks on the photo.

I have done what I wanted to do for some time & I have added linkware sigtags to my graphics site
Tuesday afternoon, Joel will leave for upstate New York, it's going to be hard as he's been home for several weeks. Hopefully things get better after a couple of days but I prefer when he's home.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment