Autumn is one of my favorite seasons so I thought I would try to find 20 things I love about it. I went out yesterday morning to take photos of the first signs of fall.
We're having wonderful days, cooler than usual, nights are in the low 60s & days in the mid 80s. The humidity is much lower & the sky is such a gorgeous blue I have only seen here.
1. Warmer light makes everything prettier
2. Turning leaves
3. Fresh crisp apples
4. Cooler temperatures
5. The smell of the first autumn fires
6. Pumpkins
7. Big pots of mums
8. Indian corn
9. Hot spiced apple cider
10. The World Series
11. Yankee Candles Fall collection
12. Long walks, they are pretty limited in summer here.
13. Mornings which are gorgeous & really cool
14. Quiet beaches for long walks
15. Much lower humidity
16. Fall wreaths
17. Warm sweaters & jackets
18. Fire in the fireplace
19. Sunflowers
20. Baking
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment