I took a photo of the bright blue sky we had last week & saw that some leaves are starting to turn a bit. We had a couple of wonderful days, bright, sunny & cooler with less humidity. It felt like a preview of fall & I loved it. It was nice to leave the windows open. I used the leaf blower to remove leaves & twigs from the windy days & found this.
I love acorns & I'm not the only one, I saw squirrels around the oak tree last week so they're enjoying the first acorns.
Target had a special pink week for breast cancer awareness & I bough a couple of things, among them a new Brita filter pitcher. It was sold with a special bottle. It's a cute pink hard plastic bottle to use instead of bottled water. It's given to help reduce the bottled water waste. I think it's a great idea, I have been using the refrigerator filtered water for quite some time. It might sounds silly to have refrigerator filtered water & also a Brita pitcher but it's faster & simpler to fill the tea kettle.
This weekend went by fast, I did a big weekly shopping to fill up the freezer, refrigerator & pantry. Joel leaves later today for a long trip. It's going to be harder as he stayed home three weeks. Anyway I know that time will go fast after the first few days.
Thankfully Buddy stays with me :o)
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment