Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lucky & Grand Opening


It's great to get back to the normal blogging program, regular life might seem boring but it feels great. We have been very lucky, we only had a few small power outages & Gustav left faster than predicted. It also kept the same path. We were home as Joel thought we would be safe & fine but I was terrified. I felt like coming back from a trip when I unpacked Monday afternoon as I was finally relaxing after several stressing days.
Thank you so much for your tags & comments, it was so special to read them & I'm so grateful for your kind thoughts. I don't think I'll ever get used to hurricanes.
Joel was supposed to leave Tuesday afternoon but most flights were cancelled. So he's staying home this week & leaving next week. Hopefully Ike will be nothing.
It's not the best time of the year here.
I wanted to open my graphics site Monday but things got a bit out of control so I decided to open it today. I hope you'll like the new graphics, the URL is here.
Here's a photo of Buddy taken about a week ago.


Buddy

I did a mosaic Monday & I really enjoyed it, you can see mine on the left (you might need to scroll down a bit), it's on Flickr so you can click on it to see it big. I'm glad we didn't have a power outage while I was doing it as it can't be saved until the end.
Talk to you soon,

Susie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm so glad you made it through Gustav without incidence! I can't imagine how scary it is going through a hurricane :-(

Congrats on getting your graphics site back up & running. Your new sigtags are adorable!

Beautiful pic of Buddy! He's so sweet.

Have a great week and glad Joel is home with you!

Hugs xo

Anonymous said...

Hi, Elizabeth!
I'm glad you came through Gustav o.k. and hopefully the other hurricans won't cause any problems!

thats an adorable pic of Buddy, I love the way you have his hair up!

its great to that you have your graphic site back up and running, you have some really cute sigtags!

have a wonderful Day! HUGS

~Pam~ said...

HI Elizabeth! Glad you came through Gustav ok. I hope the other storms don't cause you and problems. I am very glad Joel is home with you. :)

Love the pic of Buddy, he is such a cutie!!

Take care and have a lovely weekend.

~HUGS~

Post a Comment