Monday, September 8, 2008

Nice & Sunny


Time is flying again & we are having a wonderful weather. I hope it's a good omen & that Ike will change its path. So far it's headed west of us but it's still too early to be sure.
- Reading I'm looking forward to receive magazines.
- Feeling great, I have just ordered 8 or 9 books at Amazon.com.
- Craving Cinnamon Roll, I finally found some & I wouldn't mind another one soon :o)
- Drinking Tea as always
- Wearing light stonewash jeans with spandex. They are new & wonderful. I could wear them every days & they protect from mosquitoes.
- Carrying brown Coach purse
- Buddy is sweet as can be & doing great.
- Weather Sunny & gorgeous & I hope it stays that way :o)
- Cooking I should bake something, I haven't used the oven since we moved here yet.
- Thinking Looking forward to the end of hurricane season (November 30)
- Flowers are mostly outside, I hate to cut flowers & with the windows from floor to ceiling (which is the roof) we really enjoy the flowers inside too. I cut some when they're not seen from inside, but not very often. I still have a mini pine branch though, so many were broken & it smelled wonderful after Gustav. We have tons of pine trees but they are so high it's difficult to see the top.
- Watching I have seen The Nanny Diaries last night & I liked it. It was better than the book I read several years ago.
Have a great day!

Susie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Elizabeth!
it's nice and sunny here to.

what kind of books did you get @ Amazon? I ordered 4 lastweek from Amazon and should get them soon, they're my favorite, mystery.

have a wonderful Monday! HUGz

Jackie said...

Hi Elizabeth I got diverted when blogging yesterday but I'm back on track. Glad Gustav wasn't too threatening as feared. Your Graphics shop looks very cute as does your mosaic. I must try it out but I don't think I've taken enough photos! Have a great week xxx

~Pam~ said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Enjoyed catching up with you. I am hungry right now and a cinnamon rolls sounds very nice. ;)

Take care and I hope your week is off to a great start.

~lots of hugs~

sadie said...

yum, cinnamon rolls! :O)
I am sure you will be glad when hurricane season is over, it's too scary for words.

enjoy the rest of your week :O) x

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth!

I hope Ike missed you totally this weekend. I can't even imagine what it's like being in the South during hurricane season but I pray for your safety until it's all over!

We just had cinnamon buns from Cinnabon the other day... so gooey but so good. Hope you can find some this week!

Take care,

Hugs xo

Post a Comment