Monday, July 28, 2008

Farmers Market etc.

I seem to become a weekly poster again, hopefully you don't mind too much. Time has been flying because Joel left Monday afternoon & came back Saturday. So all week I was sure we were one day earlier. I'm finally caught back, what helped was to talk with a friend & organize something together! I was always one day back until we realized it. It's silly as I have a daily calendar so I remove the pages every single morning but I usually pay more attention to the date & the graphic & saying. The day is written smaller so I just don't really pay attention.
I have finally found a raincoat, well rain jacket, it's the size of a parka with a hood & it's white with a navy & white plaid lining. I need something like this to run quick errands. When it rains it's always heavy & stormy so too much wind for an umbrella. I'm writing about it because I have been looking for it for some time already.
I found a photo on their website.


I can't believe it's been over 6 months we have been here, the SUV is 6 & half months but it still smells new & still looks pretty new too :o)
I went to the farmers market Saturday morning, my friend Diane picked me up at 9:30 so we were there early & it was nice & not too hot yet although it's usually in the low 80s (about 28C) around 9AM. It would be great if it opened earlier but it starts at 9. We had a great time & had coffee after. Each summer Saturday has a special theme. It's the biggest moment but the farmers market is all year long. I haven't posted many photos lately, I haven't been taking many either, sorry about that.
Have a great day,

Erae

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Elizabeth :-)

Sounds like you are really settlin' into life in the South!

Love the new raincoat. Hope it works perfectly for you during those monsoon rains ;-)

Hope you have a wonderful week and are back on track for good - hee hee.

Big hugs xo

blessedmomof3 said...

Oh I LOVE that raincoat! I like how the plaid looks with it too! We get a lot of rain here in Queensland, Australia, and you can get soaked fairly quickly too, that being shoes. When I walk my boys to school, and if it's raining, our shoes get soaked very fast. Not fun. We don't have raincoats, but we sure do need some, as well as some gumboots. I hope you are able to get that raincoat. It's super cute!

Andrea

Tracey said...

Hi Elizabeth! I love your new raincoat! Hope you are having a great week so far. ((BIG HUGS))

Judy said...

hi Elizabeth, you're tagged! I could't find your email so heres the rules...

I'm tagging you for Six Random facts!(-:

Six Random Facts
First I have to post the rules….
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged, leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

HUGS

Judy said...

ooops, I forgot my tag entries are posted! Hugs

Post a Comment