Monday, July 21, 2008

Books


Books are such a pleasure, I couldn't live without them. I have a great book of days about herbs & I enjoy checking it every other day. It's full of tips & much more.
This week has been going so fast, Joel didn't travel so we did more things & he also upgraded my computer from Tiger to Leopard, which corresponds to upgrading from Windows XP to Windows Vista. It's fun & I have a software letting me open Windows inside my Mac, like a normal program so I finally have Paint Shop Pro again & I can draw again :o) I have copied all my graphics to Windows so I can work again with it. I hope to have some time to work on Fall graphics soon & to reopen my graphics site. It is going to take a little bit of time but it's wonderful to be able to do this again, I have really missed it. Also I save most of my basic graphics as PSP files & only use gif for the ones posted on my site. I'm so happy to be able to play again on Paint Shop Pro :o)
Yesterday I did a huge weekly shopping at the supermarket, my cart was so full & when it was the moment to pay, the debit card system was down. I had spent about 2 hours filling up a cart so I was wondering what to do when suddenly I thought of getting cash at the ATM. Luckily, there is one inside the supermarket, in two minutes I had cash & was able to pay & get everything. I don't like credit cards & I only have one that I didn't carry yesterday. Joel has a couple but we both use debit cards rather than credit cards.
It's been two weeks since the fire ants chewed me up & it's finally less swollen & it feels normal. I have been taking Benadryl every night as I had an allergic reaction. I keep my fingers crossed that it's over & that the bites will vanish soon.
I hope your week is starting well,

Erae

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, Elisabeth!
stopping by to catch up and see if you had posted?
have a lovely Sunday! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth, I am glad you are feeling better and that you will be drawing again. I am going to NY in Sept. with my parents. I enjoy reading too. Have a great week. Hugs

blessedmomof3 said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by. WOW, Buddy sure has grown since the last time I saw a photo of him (which was a while ago).

Looking forward to seeing your new Fall graphics when you re-open. I saw a few days ago you had closed your site, so I signed up to be notified of when you do re-open.

I miss drawing graphics, not that I was any good, but it was fun. Now I just make primitive crafts. :-)

Hugs,
Andrea

Post a Comment