Monday, July 14, 2008

More Photos


Time is flying this week as Joel is home. Fire ants are pure hell, I had no idea it would be that bad, it got worst after a week so now I'm on Benadryl which helps a lot. I hope it goes away soon & I will never walk again outside of the paths.
- Reading Country Home & a cozy mystery.
- Feeling hopefully better soon
- Craving toasted baguette :o)
- Drinking cold filtered water from the refrigerator dispenser with tons of ice (from the dispenser too) & lemon juice. It's very refreshing & delicious
- Wearing jeans with a white shirt & white Keds
- Carrying red Lancel purse
- Buddy is doing great but scared by our many thunderstorms

Buddy

- Weather sun & storms
Rain Drops

- Cooking sweet potatoes puree. The sweet potatoes are baking right now then I'll peel them, mash them with a little bit of milk & butter. I have already prepared the dressing for the salad. It's 1/2 a lemon juice with some Dijon mustard, herbes de Provence (marjoram, thyme, rosemary, fennel, savory, basil) & salt & pepper. Then I add a little bit of crushed garlic & extra virgin olive oil.
- Thinking & dreaming of fall - still :o)
- Watching movies which I love, I'm very glad I started with Netflix, it's so much fun to watch many DVDs. I have some classic movies in my queue & much more. I should watch Love Comes Softly tonight, I'm not sure but I think it's a TV movie with Katherine Heigl.
Have a fantastic week!

Erae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth!

Sorry to hear you're still suffering from those fire ant bites :-( Doug came home from the ocean with sand flea bites but thankfully they are already gone! I felt bad because I didn't believe he had bites - I thought he had a sun allergy (like the rest of us!)

Sounds like you had a nice week and I hope this next week is a great one for you.

Bless poor Buddy with all those storms :-(

Hugs xo

Post a Comment