I'm glad that time is going so fast, I'm really looking forward to fall although I'm fine with the heat so far, I was expecting much worse & I hope it'll stay this way. We just have too many thunderstorms. Joel was away & he's coming back tonight but I was busy so it went fast.
The flowers are still blooming & they are attracting orange butterflies. They are usually by two & so pretty.
Here is a photo of one on a flower.
And here is a photo of another one. It's not as sharp as it should be because they move all the time.
Judy has tagged me & here are the Tag Rules.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
OK here are 6 random facts about me,
- I love the smell of coffee, I often buy coffee candles etc. It's always a treat when Joel prepares coffee in the morning. I drink tea though.
- Old friends & my family call me by my nickname Liz. Joel & new friends call me Elizabeth but some switch to Liz though. Some internet friends called me Lizzie.
- Fear of height, I am terrified & I can't even move when I am above the ground, I tried to fight it but it's impossible. It's funny because I'm fine when it's very high like the top of the Empire State Building.
- I always get a late lunch, I started that years ago so I wouldn't feel hungry in the afternoon & snack. Now it's become automatic.
- I love fall & winter since we moved to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- I brush Buddy every day.
- I have a walk in closet & I love it.
I'm tagging Nikki, Julia, Sandy & Joan, that's it as I think this has already gone around for a week or so & everyone has done it or almost :o)
Have a great day,
3 months ago

2 comments:
Your butterfly pictures are gorgeous! I love my butterfly bush--I always have butterflies feeding on the nectar and occasionally I'll see a hummingbird there, too.
Are you afraid to fly? I am a little bit afraid of heights but I love to fly.
Have a great rest of the week sweetie. Big hugs!
Hi Elizabeth! I love your butterfly pictures! They are beautifully colored. I do love butterflies, we also have lots flitting around our butterfly bushes. Enjoyed reading about your 6 random facts.
Hugs!
Post a Comment