Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Bullet Entry


The holiday weekend has been so fast. There was some live music on Front Beach & it was nice. Later, we heard some far away firecrackers & fireworks. They scare Buddy, he's also scared of thunderstorms. Fire ants got me really well & it does hurt. It happened early Friday when I was walking Buddy & thankfully he was not near me so didn't get any.
- Reading Glamour that I have just received
- Feeling impatient, I would like some of my orders to ship
- Craving ice cream
- Drinking tea with milk, no sugar.
- Wearing tan capri & brown T-shirt & white Keds
- Carrying brown Coach purse
- Buddy is sweet as can be, here he is a few days ago. He looks darker in real but it was a very bright & sunny day.

Buddy

- Weather Gorgeous
- Cooking nothing right now.
- Thinking & dreaming of fall
- Watching Today on TV right now, well I'm listening to it. I should receive two movies today
Have a great week!

Erae

7 comments:

laura said...

Ouch! I can't imagine being bitten by them. Regular ants are bad enough! I'm glad they didn't get in Buddy's hair! Ok, this has to be the first time I have ever seen you wish for fall! You are always my summer girlfriend! LOL! Have a great day. Hugs

Kathy said...

Hi Elizabeth! I found you again! Somehow I lost your addy when I was changing to blogger! I am so happy to have found you again, I hope you will forgive me. I changed my site... I was Butterflies Dream... this is my new site at blogger. I hope you will come by to visit. I am sorry to read you are closing your graphic site, I love your things! Buddy's pic looks adorable! Hoping to hear from you! Hugs!

Jeanne said...

How sweet and precious indeed.
Much love and many blessings~

Jeanne said...

Elizabeth, thanks for stopping by and you are correct. Babette is very spoiled. Especially now in her late years.

I love your Buddy. He has a face like the dogs they put in the movies. So cute!

I don't know about you, but fire ants get so infected when they bite me. They also take forever to heal. Ouch!

Take care,

Jeanne

Denise said...

Hi Elizabeth, I like your bullet post, it always gives a lot of info without having to write too much doesn't it? Buddy looks lovely.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Kellie said...

Hi Elizabeth :) Oooooo sorry about those fire ants, I've heard they are just nasty things. The picture of Buddy is so cute! ALL that hair! Grimmie has the long fur, with her being Persian, but she has thick fur that gets knots so fast. She's iffy with a brushing, and when she doesn't want brushed, the knots knot each other. That's why I trim her hair as low as I can for her.
Sorry to hear you're closing the graphics part of your site. I was thinking of doing that in the near future, due to no time, and there is hardly anyone out there anymore.
Our doctor told Henry - NO more ball! He's crushed by that, but still thinks he can make the playoffs at the end of the season. I just shake my head at him, especially because he's still not doing well.
Well my dear, enjoy your week ahead ~Sending Hugs

Sue said...

Hi Elizabeth! I'm finally home and ready to get back to blog hopping! I'm glad you had a nice 4th of July! We really enjoyed our 2nd one ever! You Americans sure know how to throw a birthday party!! hee hee

What a drag to be bitten by those fire ants. Does it itch or burn? Doug got bit by sand fleas at the beach so he's taking some sort of cortisone cream or something. I didn't believe him about the bites until I looked it up online. Oops :-( Bad wife! lol

Hope you're having a great week!

Hugs xo

Post a Comment