When I woke up Monday morning, I decided to close my graphics site. I can't do any graphics & it's difficult to add names to sigtags as I still don't have the Windows area on my computer so no Paint Shop Pro (it's not sold for Mac) & most of the fonts I used on my graphics are Windows fonts. Anyway, I hope to reopen one day. I have left the mailing list available & there's an email form.
I can use a computer, find what's wrong & much more but for very technical stuff, Joel is the one who helps me. That explains why Windows hasn't been restored on my Mac :o)
It's July already & summer feels a bit long, it starts early here. Joel likes to smoke a cigar on the swing after dinner. It's usually night out & there are so many frogs & crickets "singing", it's a bit scary.
As much as bunnies are cute, we also have snakes. Thankfully I haven't seen any yet. Saturday when I was picking up the mail at the mailbox, a car stopped a little after me & someone got out. I thought it was to ask for direction but it was just because a huge snake had crossed the road right before his car. It's a bit too close for comfort.
Here's a photo of the tart melter I bought some time ago, you can find the site's photo in the archives but it's smaller & much darker than it looked. It's also darker when lit. I love the way the light reflects behind it.

The wall looks a bit green behind it but it's only because I took the photo without flash. I hope you have a fast connection as the photo is a bit big, sorry about this.
I have removed the tag board until I'm sure it works well for at least a week. I never realized how often it was down as it was on another page & I receive tags by mail too. I have been adding & removing it every couple of days lately as it was often down & slowing down the whole page. Hopefully comments will keep working.
Have a fabulous 4th of July!

1 comment:
Hi Elizabeth! Sorry about the snakes... do you know if they're poisonous? Of course, you know we have rattlesnakes and they're out on the trails so much now that Jeff has started taking the dogs to a dog park instead. They're starting to enjoy it now. At first, Kali was so nervous and excited she'd froth at the mouth and then go slobber on the people. She's more of a people dog than a dog dog if you know what I mean. ;) Hope you have a great 4th! (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment